Q: Where are you located?
A: We are located in the friendly town of Almonte, Ontario Canada
Q: How long does it take to get my product order?
A: Our shipping policy is 1-5 business days but we do our best to ship within 1 business day of receiving your order. Sometimes if an item is temporarily out of stock, we may need a couple of days to replenish stock before we can ship. We will send you an email to let you know when your order is shipped or if your order will be delayed for any reason. Once your order is shipped, it is in the hands of Canada Post and will be delivered in line with the shipping service level option that you selected at checkout.
Please be sure to verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
Q: What repair services do you provide?
A: We repair all types of hockey equipment including goalie gear, player gear, and skates. We can also repair other sports equipment as well as zippers and some leather goods. Reach out to us with your problem including details and pictures by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to find a solution for you.
Q: How do I order a repair?
A: You can select any standard repair from our Equipment Repair Services collection by adding it to your cart. If you require something other than one of our standard repairs, please send us an email at email@example.com with the details (pictures help a lot) and we will get back to you within 24 hrs, usually the same day.
Q: How long does it take to complete the repairs on my equipment?
A: We try to complete standard repairs within 7-10 business days. Turnaround time for non-standard or custom repairs depends on the complexity of the repair and how much repair volume we are dealing with at the time. We can discuss the turnaround time when we discuss the repair details.
Q: How does your Mail in Equipment Repair Service work?
A: This is a brief summary of how our Mail in Equipment Repair Service works:
- You complete your online purchase by selecting your desired Equipment Repairs from the online catalog and selecting your choice of the available return shipping options at checkout. (i.e. you are pre-paying the return shipping)
- You send the equipment to be repaired to us using a shipping company of your choice (Canada Post, Fedex, Purolator, UPS, etc.)
- Please include your order number somewhere on the package. It should look like #MHSnnnn where nnnn is a series of numbers.
- When we receive your equipment, we will inspect it and notify you if we have any questions. If our inspection aligns with the request, we simply perform the service that you've requested and paid for.
- Once we're done, we will send your equipment back to you via Canada Post in line with the shipping option you selected at checkout when you ordered the repairs. You will receive an email indicating the job is complete along with a tracking number if applicable.
The same general approach applies to custom repair services. The only difference is that prior to you shipping your gear to us for repair, we will agree on the work to be completed and the price. You will then receive an email with a link for a Custom Repair Service order rather than picking the standard service from the catalog. Once the order is placed, it follows the same process.
Q: What is your shipping address for repairs?
A: Please ship equipment for repairs to:
Q: Do I have to ship my equipment for repair even if I am local?
A: If you would like to drop off or pick up your equipment in person, we can do that on an appointment only basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set a day and time.
Q: Do you do repairs for teams or minor hockey associations?
A: Absolutely! We would be happy to provide a quote for team or association repairs. Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss details and volume based pricing.